The Polaris 600R is back for a second full season in updated AXYS styling and will hit the track in November with a number of significant upgrades. The biggest changes have taken place at the front of the sled with Walker Evans Velocity shocks getting passed down from the Pro Open model of 2017, to be a production item that all classes will benefit from going forward.
To compliment the shock upgrade new upper A-arms with added bracing are connected to a taller front spindle that is designed to increase belly pan clearance for reduced drag and better performance on the modern era snocross tracks that require constant pounding through the whoops. The taller spindles also allow more leverage to turn the sled on the inside ski in the tight-banked corners found on many tracks.
Additional features, including running boards with snow evacuation relief cuts and added traction cleats are detailed below.
- NEW! Walker Evans Velocity Front Suspension Shocks & Springs
- Polaris leads the industry with this premium, high performance shock.
- The position sensitive-shock allows for a softer initial setting but still has stiffness at bottom for big hits.
- NEW! Upper Front Control Arm design to accommodate new shock reservoir position and for added protection to the shock.
- NEW! Taller Spindles improve cornering and add ground clearance (0.5-in. taller).
- NEW! Clutch features straight-cut sheave angle for improved holeshot performance due to better belt grip.
- NEW! Floating Stainless Steel Brake Rotor and NEW Brake Pads
- Improved stopping power, performance and durability.
- The lighter-weight rotor is floating to prevent warping.
- Feature new stock cutouts for easy snow evacuation and added traction cleats for additional rider traction.
- NEW! Seat cover material for improved durability that maintains grip.
Rear Suspension Shocks
- Calibration and styling updates.
FrogzSkin on Upper Hood Vents
- Added intake foam seal and included FrogzSkin over upper-hood vents to prevent snow ingestion.