The 2018 FLY RACING LITE HYDROGEN lineup marks another giant step forward in the brand’s offerings for warm weather riding gear.
Topping the list of new features is a Boa® adjust waist on the pants, along with increased ventilation on both the pant and jersey. The Lite Hydrogen line has an athletic cut and minimalist feel with almost no restriction of normal riding position or movement, including in the knee when worn over braces.
If you haven’t worn pants with a Boa® adjust it’s the only way to go for long days in the saddle, with an easy access dial at the back of the waist to eliminate saggy drawers.
The LH kit is available in four colorways with matching Lite gloves and F2 Carbon Rewire helmet. We chose the F2 Carbon Forge helmet with MIPS as it also matches the FLY SNX gear we will be wearing this winter.
Other features include:
- Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat
- Mesh ventilation panels help dissipate unwanted heat
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Low profile multi-directional mesh collar
- Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
- Sublimated long-lasting graphics
- Tagless printed collar
- Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg
- Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability
See your local dealer or go to FLYracing.com
Lite Hydrogen Jersey $49.95
Lite Hydrogen Pant $169.95
Lite Glove $21.95
F2 Carbon Forge Helmet $399.95